This chocolate peanut butter fudge uses only three simple (and healthy!) ingredients and is so indulgent. Peanut butter and chocolate are a flavor combination made in heaven, and this fudge is so melt-in-your-mouth delicious!
Whether you’re looking for a dessert to serve at a holiday party or just want to devour something indulgent, this 3-Ingredient Peanut Butter Fudge is sure to please!
Prep time: 2 hours and 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total time: 2 hours and 30 minutes
Yield: 12 pieces
1 cup coconut butter
2/3 cup Dark Chocolate Dreams Peanut Butter
1/4 cup pure honey
1. Add coconut butter, peanut butter, and honey to a double boiler. Heat the mixture over medium heat, stirring constantly, or until completely melted together. This should take about 5 minutes.
2. Grease a small glass pan with vegetable oil. I like to use my 4×6 pan. It’s just the right size to get the desired thickness. Then pour the mixture into it slowly to evenly distribute into the pan. Use a spatula to smooth out the top of the fudge. Cover container with plastic wrap or a silpat.
3. Refrigerate fudge for 2 hours or until you’re ready to serve it.
PEANUT BUTTER GIVEAWAY
What other flavors of fudge would you like to see us make?
Leave a comment below with your answer to enter for a chance at winning a jar of of Dark Chocolate Dreams, the peanut butter used in this recipe.
– The giveaway is open to USA residents only and will run until Thursday, August 5th, 2015 at 11:59 PM EST.
– One entry per person.
– Winner(s) will be generated via a random number generator and notified via the contact email provided on the comment form.
– Winner(s) will have until 8/12/15 to claim their prize or we will choose another winner.
– Winner will win one jar of Dark Chocolate Dreams peanut butter. Product will be shipped by Peanut Butter & Co.
– No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Must be 18 years of age to enter. See Official Giveaway Rules.