Brownies are always a fun idea for weekend baking, especially when they’re made s’mores-style with Chocmeister milk chocolatey hazelnut spread! A thick graham cracker crust, traditional brownie batter, a thick layer of Chocmeister, and a topping of marshmallow fluff make these the most delectable brownies ever! So simple and mouthwateringly delicious, these are too good to pass up.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 35 minutes
Total time: 50 minutes
Yield: 9-12 brownies
1 sleeve graham crackers (should be 12 crackers)
1/2 cup salted butter, melted
1/2 cup all-purpose flour, sifted
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted
1/4 teaspoon salt
9 tablespoons salted butter, melted
1 cup granulated sugar
1 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla
3/4 cup Chocmeister milk chocolatey hazelnut spread
2 cups marshmallow fluff
shortening for greasing
parchment paper for lining
- 1. Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease a 9″ x 9″ baking dish with shortening, then line with parchment paper.
- 2. Begin by preparing the crust. In a food processor grind the graham crackers into crumbs, then add in the melted butter. Blend until the crumbs are evenly coated, then transfer to the bottom of the parchment-lined baking dish, using the back of a spoon to spread them into an even, smooth layer.
- 3. In a medium-sized mixing bowl combine the flour, cocoa powder, and salt, whisking until combined. In another, large mixing bowl combine the butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla, whisking vigorously until smooth. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet, stirring until the batter takes shape. The batter will be thick, which is exactly what you want.
- 4. In a microwave-proof bowl soften the Chocmeister hazelnut spread for about 20 seconds. Next, spread approximately half the brownie batter along the top of the graham cracker crust, using a spatula to spread to the edges as evenly as possible. Spoon the softened Chocmeister on top, then cover with the remaining batter — Spreading this top layer can be a bit challenging, but just do your best! As long as it’s even, you’re good.
- 5. Bake the brownies on oven middle rack for 25 – 30 minutes until a toothpick comes out of the center clean. Cool for 20 minutes (more time is okay too!), then cover the top with the marshmallow fluff, again spreading to the edges.
- 6. Pre-heat the oven to broil.
- 7. Return the brownies to the oven middle rack and broil for 2-3 minutes until the fluff begins to brown. Cool slightly, then remove from baking dish to slice and serve.