Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
Yield: 10-20 servings
3/4 cup Smooth Operator peanut butter
1 cup milk
1/4 cup honey
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
pinch of salt, to taste
1/3 cup unsweetened chocolate baking bars, chopped
1/4 cup Smooth Operator peanut butter, melted
Peanut Butter & Co. Butter Toffee Peanuts, for topping
1. In a blender, add Smooth Operator peanut butter, milk, honey, vanilla extract, and cocoa powder. Blend until smooth.
2. Add chopped chocolate bars and blend until smooth. Pour dip into a small serving bowl.
3. In a small bowl, microwave Smooth Operator Peanut Butter for 30 seconds or until melted. Drizzle melted peanut butter on top of dip and sprinkle the Butter Toffee Peanuts on top. Serve with sliced apples, strawberries, or oranges.
PEANUT BUTTER GIVEAWAY
What kind of snacks would you eat with this dip?
Leave a comment below with your answer to enter for a chance at winning a jar of of Smooth Operator, the peanut butter used in this recipe.
– The giveaway is open to USA residents only and will run until Monday, April 6th, 2015 at 11:59 PM EST.
– One entry per person.
– Winner(s) will be generated via a random number generator and notified via the contact email provided on the comment form.
– Winner(s) will have until 4/14/15 to claim their prize or we will choose another winner.
– Winner will win one jar of Smooth Operator peanut butter. Product will be shipped by Peanut Butter & Co.
– No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Must be 18 years of age to enter. See Official Giveaway Rules.