Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: None
Total time: 15 minutes
Yield: 15 sandwiches
30 butter crackers
5 tablespoons Dark Chocolate Dreams peanut butter
1/4 cup Marshmallow Fluff
3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
1 tablespoon coconut oil
1/4 cup crumbled bacon, cooked
1. Line medium-sized baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Spread a small amount of peanut butter on half the crackers, then a small amount of fluff on the other half. Sandwich together peanut butter and fluff crackers, then transfer to baking sheet. Place in freezer for 30 minutes.
3. When ready, combine chocolate chips and coconut oil in microwave safe bowl. Microwave for approximately one minute until melted, stirring at the 30-second mark to avoid burning.
4. Remove frozen sandwiches from freezer. One a time, dip halfway in melted chocolate, then return to baking sheet before sprinkling tops with bacon. Repeat until all sandwiches have been coated and topped, then return to freezer until chocolate is set, at least an hour. When ready, enjoy!
PEANUT BUTTER GIVEAWAY
What other kinds of fluffernutter-inspired recipes would you like to see us make?
Leave a comment below with your answer to enter for a chance at winning a jar of of Dark Chocolate Dreams peanut butter, the peanut butter used in this recipe.
– The giveaway is open to USA residents only and will run until Thursday, September 17th, 2015 at 11:59 PM EST.
– One entry per person.
– Winner(s) will be generated via a random number generator and notified via the contact email provided on the comment form.
– Winner(s) will have until 9/16/15 to claim their prize or we will choose another winner.
– Winner will win one jar of Pumpkin Spice peanut butter. Product will be shipped by Peanut Butter & Co.
– No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Must be 18 years of age to enter. See Official Giveaway Rules.