Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 3-6 minutes
Total time: 11 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
2 cups cooked brown rice
1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons Cinnamon Raisin Swirl peanut butter
1 tablespoon honey
1/4 cup skim milk (plus extra if needed)
pinch of salt
1. Place the two cups of rice in a microwave safe bowl. Top with the Cinnamon Raisin Swirl peanut butter, and drizzle with the honey. Microwave for 1-3 minutes (depending on your microwave) until the peanut butter starts to melt and becomes easy to stir.
2. Remove the bowl from the microwave and stir until the peanut butter and honey evenly coat the rice.
3. Pour the skim milk over the rice, stir to coat the rice, and return the bowl to the microwave.
4. Microwave for 1-3 minutes, until the rice is heated through. Stir until the rice pudding becomes thick and creamy. If your peanut butter coating is still too thick, add extra milk 1 teaspoon at a time until it reaches your desired consistency.
5. Divide into four bowls then serve warm and enjoy the cinnamon-y, peanut butter goodness for breakfast, snack, or dessert!
PEANUT BUTTER GIVEAWAY
What other Peanut Butter & Co. variety would you want to make this rice pudding with?
Leave a comment below with your answer to enter for a chance at winning a jar of Cinnamon Raisin Swirl, the peanut butter used in this recipe.
– The giveaway is open to USA residents only and will run until Monday, January 20, 2014 at 11:59 PM EST.
– One entry per person.
– Winner(s) will be generated via a random number generator and notified via the contact email provided on the comment form.
– Winner(s) will have until 1/23/14 to claim their prize or we will choose another winner.
– Winner will win one 16oz jar of Cinnamon Raisin Swirl. Product will be shipped by Peanut Butter & Co.
– No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Must be 18 years of age to enter. See Official Giveaway Rules.