Prep time: 1 hour and 10 minutes (includes chilling time)
Cook Time: 3 minutes
Total time: 1 hour and 13 minutes
Yield: 12 servings
2 cups honey graham cracker crumbs
2 cups confectioner’s sugar
1 cup melted unsalted butter
1 cup Peanut Butter & Co. Smooth Operator
2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
4 tablespoons Peanut Butter & Co. Smooth Operator
1. Line a 9-inch by 11-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, confectioner’s sugar and Peanut Butter & Co. Smooth Operator. Combine until well mixed. Press into baking tray.
3. In a small bowl, add chocolate chips and remaining Peanut Butter & Co. Peanut Butter. Microwave on 50 percent power in 20-30 second intervals, stirring each time until chocolate is completed melted and mixture is smooth (about 2-3 minutes total). Spread over graham cracker layer.
4. Chill in the refrigerator at least an hour or until bars are firm.
5. Cut into squares and serve immediately.