Prep time: 45 minutes
Cook Time: None
Total time: 45 minutes
Yield: 12 peanut butter cups
1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips (or dark chocolate for less sugar)
2 tbsp. coconut oil
1 cup Mighty Nut Chocolate powdered peanut butter
1/4 cup pure maple syrup (or agave/honey)
1/4 cup water (or milk)
1. Heat chocolate and coconut oil in the microwave for 1 minutes. Stir together with a fork until combined.
2. Set out 12 cupcake liners. Add 1 tablespoon of melted chocolate to the bottom of each muffin liner. Rotate each so that the melted chocolate runs on the sides and coats around the muffin liner.
3. Place in freezer for about 10 minutes to set. While cooling in freezer, mix peanut butter filling. Add Mighty Nut powdered peanut butter, maple syrup, and water in a bowl. Should make a thick peanut butter mixture.
4. Add about 1 1/2 tablespoons of peanut butter filling to each muffin liner. Divide remaining chocolate evenly on top of each of the peanut butter cups. Shake slightly to spread chocolate evenly.
5. Place in the freezer again for another 10-15 minutes. Enjoy!
Tags: Back to School, Chocolate, Dessert, Mighty Nut, Mighty Nut Chocolate, No Bake, Peanut butter, Peanut Butter & Co., peanut butter cups, powdered peanut butter, recipe, Snack, Sweet, Sweets, Treats, Vegan, Vegetarian