Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total time: 20 minutes
Yield: 4 sandwiches
8 slices of bread
1 cup Crunch Time peanut butter
3 carrots, peeled and sliced into thin pieces with a vegetable peeler
1 cup fresh lettuce or spinach
1 cup fresh raspberries
4 tablespoons (1/4 cup) butter
1. Place a medium skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Spread 2 tablespoons peanut butter on one side of each piece of your bread.
3. Top 4 slices of the bread with thin slices of carrot, lettuce, and fresh raspberries. Top each sandwich with another piece of bread.
4. Butter the outsides of the sandwich and cook in the pan, 3-4 minutes, on each side until the bread is golden and the peanut butter is starting to melt.
5. Slice the sandwich in half and serve warm.
PEANUT BUTTER GIVEAWAY
Brandi uses lettuce and carrots in this recipe. What other veggies would you put in a peanut butter and raspberry sandwich?
Leave a comment below with your answer to enter for a chance at winning a jar of Crunch Time peanut butter, the jar used in this recipe.
– The giveaway is open to USA residents only and will run until Monday, March 4, 2013 at 11:59 PM EST.
– One entry per person.
– Winner(s) will be generated via a random number generator and notified via the contact email provided on the comment form.
– Winner(s) will have until 03/7/13 to claim their prize or we will choose another winner.
– Winner will win one 16oz jar of Smooth Operator. Product will be shipped by Peanut Butter & Co.
– No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Must be 18 years of age to enter. See Official Giveaway Rules.