Prep time: 1 hour
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total time: 1 hour and 25 minutes
Yields: 8 servings
2 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 3/4 cups Mighty Maple peanut butter
1 large egg
1 tablespoon kosher salt
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 package wonton skins
6 tablespoons unsalted butter
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF. Wash and pat dry the chicken breast. In a large bowl, whisk together the egg, 1 cup of the Mighty Maple peanut butter, salt and pepper. Place the chicken breasts in the mixture and turn to coat.
2. Place chicken in a baking dish and bake for 45-55 minutes until tender and cooked through. Allow the chicken to cool and cut into 1-inch cubes.
3. Place one wonton skin on a dry surface. Have the remaining 3/4 cup of Mighty Maple peanut butter in front of you and scoop 1 teaspoon of peanut butter onto the wonton. Then, add a cube of chicken on top. Using a slightly moistened finger, wet all four edges of the wonton skin and place a second skin over the chicken to seal in the chicken. Press well all along the outer edges, making sure there are no holes or perforations. Place finished ravioli on a cookie sheet to dry slightly while you prepare remaining ravioli.
4. Once all ravioli are complete, bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add the ravioli in batches for 5 at a time, boiling for about 4 minutes or until they float to the surface and the pasta is completely translucent. Remove to a serving bowl.
5. Meanwhile, in a small skillet over medium heat add the butter. Cook until the butter is slightly foamy and a warm, nutty brown color. Remove from heat.
6. Serve ravioli hot and top each serving with two spoonfuls of brown butter.