Prep time: 25 minutes
Cook Time: 35-40 minutes
Total time: 1 hour and 10 minutes
Yield: 12 servings
2/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
2/3 cup milk chocolate chips
1 stick butter
2 large eggs
1 egg yolk
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup Chocmeister Milk Chocolatey hazelnut spread
3/4 cup flour
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoons salt
4-5 tablespoons Chocmeister
1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup almonds or hazelnuts, toasted and chopped (optional)
Sea salt (optional)
1. Line a 9-inch by 9-inch baking pan with parchment paper. Heat an oven to 350°.
2. Set a large, high-sided saucepan over medium-low heat and add butter and chocolate chips.
3. Lower heat and whisk in eggs, one at a time, until well combined. Stir in sugar and vanilla.
4. Whisk in Chocmeister, until smooth.
5. In a small bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda and salt. Stir into egg and chocolate mixture.
6. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts, if using. Pour batter into lined baking pan. Dollop with additional Chocmeister and swirl into batter. Top with additional chopped nuts and a sprinkle of sea salt, if using.
7. Bake brownies for 35-45 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean with moist crumbs. Allow to cool completely before cutting into pieces. Makes about 9-12 brownies.