The recipe is also really easy to customize based on your preferences. Use your favorite Peanut Butter and Co. flavor, and pair it up with your favorite combination of dried fruits – think Cinnamon Raisin Swirl with golden raisins and dried currants, or Dark Chocolate Dreams with dried cherries and cranberries.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total time: 28 minutes
Yield: 12 servings
1 cup Crunch Time peanut butter
1/2 cup honey
2 cups rolled oats
1/2 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup mixed dried fruits (raisins, cranberries, cherries, blueberries, etc)
1/4 cup flaked coconut
1/4 cup Peanut Butter & Co. Jumbo Redskin Peanuts, roughly chopped
1. Lightly grease a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. In a medium saucepan set over medium-high heat, warm the peanut butter and honey until smooth and melted.
3. Remove from heat, and stir in the oats, dried fruits, coconut, and chopped peanuts. Let stand for 5 minutes to cool slightly, then fold in the chocolate chips. (Don’t worry if they melt slightly. It will be ok.)
4. Drop heaping spoonfuls onto the prepared baking sheet, and flatten gently with your hand.
5. Let the cookies set on the baking sheet for 20-30 minutes before serving. Leftovers will keep in an airtight container for up to 1 week.
PEANUT BUTTER GIVEAWAY
What other kinds of cookies would you like to see us add peanut butter to?
Leave a comment below with your answer to enter for a chance at winning a jar of of Crunch Time, the peanut butter used in this recipe.
– The giveaway is open to USA residents only and will run until Thursday, June 11th, 2015 at 11:59 PM EST.
– One entry per person.
– Winner(s) will be generated via a random number generator and notified via the contact email provided on the comment form.
– Winner(s) will have until 6/18/15 to claim their prize or we will choose another winner.
– Winner will win one jar of Crunch Time peanut butter. Product will be shipped by Peanut Butter & Co.
– No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Must be 18 years of age to enter. See Official Giveaway Rules.
Spread the word:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
SEARCH FOR A RECIPE
- Appetizer, Breakfast, Brunch, Cake, Chicken, Chocolate, Cookies, Crunch Time, dairy-free, Dark Chocolate Dreams, Dessert, Dinner, Frosting, Gluten-free, healthy, Lunch, Mighty Maple, oatmeal, Old Fashioned Smooth, Peanut butter, Peanut Butter & Co., Peanut Butter and Jelly, Pie, recipe, Sandwich, Savory, Side dish, smoothies, Smooth Operator, Snack, Spicy, Summer, Sweet, Sweets, Thanksgiving, The Bee's Knees, The Heat is On, Treats, Vegan, Vegetables, Vegetarian, video recipe, videos, White Chocolate Wonderful, youtube