Prep time: 1 hour and 10 minutes (includes chilling time)
Cook Time: 3 minutes
Total time: 1 hour and 18 minutes
Yield: 12 servings
2 cups chocolate graham cracker crumbs
2 cups confectioner’s sugar
1 cup melted unsalted butter
1 cup Peanut Butter & Co.’s Dark Chocolate Dreams
2 (3.5 ounce) bars white chocolate, chopped
4 tablespoons Peanut Butter & Co.’s White Chocolate Wonderful
1/2 cup raspberry preserves
1 pint fresh raspberries
1. Line a 9-inch by 13-inch baking pan with parchment paper.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, confectioner’s sugar and Dark Chocolate Dreams peanut butter. Combine until well mixed. Press into baking tray.
3. In a small bowl, add chopped white chocolate and White Chocolate Wonderful peanut butter. Microwave on 50 percent power in 20-30 second intervals, stirring each time until chocolate is completely melted and mixture is smooth (about 2-3 minutes total). Spread over graham cracker layer.
4. Dollop with raspberry preservers and and spread or swirl into chocolate. Top with fresh raspberries.
5. Chill in the refrigerator at least an hour or until bars are completely firm.
6. Cut into squares and serve immediately.