Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
Yield: 2 servings
1 cup light or nonfat vanilla yogurt
1/2 cup Old Fashioned Smooth peanut butter
1 cup chopped dry roasted peanuts
1/4 cup milk chocolate or semi-sweet chocolate chips
2 ripe bananas, lightly mashed
1. In a medium bowl mix yogurt and peanut butter until smooth and creamy.
2. In a small bowl toss peanuts and chocolate chips together.
3. To assemble parfaits, place a layer of peanut and chocolate chips in the bottom of a small glass, bowl, or jar. Top with a layer of peanut butter mixture and banana. Repeat once and top with a sprinkle of peanut and chocolate chips.
4. Cover and chill or serve immediately.
PEANUT BUTTER GIVEAWAY
What are your favorite parfait ingredients?
Leave a comment below with your answer to enter for a chance at winning a jar of Old Fashioned Smooth, the peanut butter used in this recipe.
– The giveaway is open to USA residents only and will run until Monday, January 19th, 2015 at 11:59 PM EST.
– One entry per person.
– Winner(s) will be generated via a random number generator and notified via the contact email provided on the comment form.
– Winner(s) will have until 1/26/15 to claim their prize or we will choose another winner.
– Winner will win one jar of Old Fashioned Smooth peanut butter. Product will be shipped by Peanut Butter & Co.
– No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Must be 18 years of age to enter. See Official Giveaway Rules.