Happy Peanut Butter & Jelly Day! To celebrate our favorite day of the year, our friends at Bonne Maman helped us create this twist on the all-American classic. You can make your own chocolate babka, or, for a quick and easy treat, just pick up a freshly baked one at your local baker! Enjoy!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 5 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
Slice of chocolate babka bread, thickly sliced
2 tbsps Bonne Maman Raspberry preserves
2 tbsps Peanut Butter & Co. Bee’s Knees Peanut Butter
1 tbsp peanuts, chopped
1 tbsp dark chocolate, shaved
1 teaspoon honey
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2. Slice a thick piece of the chocolate babka bread. Place in toaster on light setting, and toast until bread is barely brown.
- 3. Remove bread and spread evenly with Peanut Butter & Co. Bee’s Knees peanut butter, followed by the Bonne Maman Raspberry Preserves.
- 4. Sprinkle the peanuts evenly on top of the preserves.
- 5. Place toast on a baking sheet, and put in preheated oven for 4-5 minutes to melt chocolate in babka bread.
- 6. Remove from oven, and place toast on plate. Garnish with dark chocolate shavings and drizzle with honey. Serve immediately, and enjoy!