Note: I found that you can also get extra flavor-points by using The Bee’s Knees peanut butter, which adds pleasing mellow end-note from the honey mingling with the brown sugar.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Yield: 12 jumbo or 24 small cookies
1 cup (2 sticks) butter, softened
2 tablespoons Smooth Operator or The Bee’s Knees peanut butter
1/4 cup light brown sugar
1/4 cup white sugar
3/4 cup crushed potato chips
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups all-purpose flour
1. In a mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar. Mix in the egg. Stir in the peanut butter and mix well. Stir in potato chips. Add vanilla; mix well.
2. Stir in flour just until dough pulls away from the sides of the bowl and forms a ball. Shape into 1-in. balls; place 2 inches apart on greased baking sheets. Bake at 350°F for 12-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
3. Cool on the baking sheet for 10 minutes, then on a wire rack for 30 minutes before serving.
Spread the word:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
SEARCH FOR A RECIPE
- Appetizer, Breakfast, Brunch, Cake, Chicken, Chocolate, Cookies, Crunch Time, dairy-free, Dark Chocolate Dreams, Dessert, Dinner, Frosting, Gluten-free, healthy, Lunch, Mighty Maple, oatmeal, Old Fashioned Smooth, Peanut butter, Peanut Butter & Co., Peanut Butter and Jelly, Pie, recipe, Sandwich, Savory, Side dish, smoothies, Smooth Operator, Snack, Spicy, Summer, Sweet, Sweets, Thanksgiving, The Bee's Knees, The Heat is On, Treats, Vegan, Vegetables, Vegetarian, video recipe, videos, White Chocolate Wonderful, youtube