What’s even better than a skillet cookie? One that’s STUFFED with White Chocolate Wonderful Peanut Butter! This delightful cookie is easy for novices and tenured bakers alike, so there’s no excuse not to make it. Giant chocolate chunks make this extra fun, and nothing beats the one-two ease of baking in a skillet – Less clean-up, and it looks outstanding! Top this with vanilla ice cream, drizzled peanut butter, and chocolate syrup, then dig in.
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 20 -25 minutes
Total time: 45 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
2 tsps baking soda
a pinch of salt
1/2 cup salted butter, melted
1/2 cup dark brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
2 large eggs
1 1/2 tsps vanilla
7 oz milk chocolate, chopped (should yield 2 cups)
1 cup Peanut Butter & Co. White Chocolate Wonderful peanut butter
cooking spray for greasing
ice cream, crushed peanuts, and extra peanut butter for serving (optional)
- 1. Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Amply grease a 10” skillet with cooking spray.
- 2. In a large mixing bowl combine the flour, baking soda, and salt. In another mixing bowl combine the butter, dark brown sugar, white sugar, eggs, and vanilla, whisking until smooth. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet, stirring until the dough takes shape. Lastly stir in the milk chocolate chunks.
- 3. Spread half the cookie dough along the bottom of the skillet. Next, dollop the peanut butter atop the cookie dough, then use a knife to spread it into a thick, even layer. Lastly top the peanut butter layer with the remaining cookie dough – If some peanut butter is still exposed, that’s okay.
- 4. Bake on oven middle-rack for 20 – 25 minutes until browned at the edges but not overcooked (I took mine out at exactly 23 minutes). Cool slightly, then top with ice cream, crushed peanuts, and extra peanut butter, then eat!
Spread the word:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
SEARCH FOR A RECIPE
- Appetizer, Breakfast, Brunch, Cake, Chicken, Chocolate, Cookies, Crunch Time, dairy-free, Dark Chocolate Dreams, Dessert, Dinner, Frosting, Gluten-free, healthy, Lunch, Mighty Maple, oatmeal, Old Fashioned Smooth, Peanut butter, Peanut Butter & Co., Peanut Butter and Jelly, Pie, recipe, Sandwich, Savory, Side dish, smoothies, Smooth Operator, Snack, Spicy, Summer, Sweet, Sweets, Thanksgiving, The Bee's Knees, The Heat is On, Treats, Vegan, Vegetables, Vegetarian, video recipe, videos, White Chocolate Wonderful, youtube