Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 parfaits
3 cups 0% fat Greek yogurt
2/3 cup The Bees Knees peanut butter
2 tablespoons liquid honey
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 large bananas, sliced
1 cup blueberries, frozen or fresh
1/3 cup Peanut Butter & Co. Jumbo Salted Peanuts
1. Place the yogurt in a large bowl and add the The Bees Knees peanut butter. Stir until completely combined and smooth. Then stir in the honey and vanilla.
2. Divide half of the peanut butter yogurt between four cups (or bowls, or jars…the choice is yours!) and top with half of the blueberries and banana slices.
3. Place the jumbo salted peanuts in a plastic bag and use a heavy bottomed glass to crush them into smaller pieces.
4. Then sprinkle half of the crushed peanuts over the fruit in the four cups.
5. Divide the remaining yogurt, fruit, and crushed peanuts between the cups and serve!
(pssst, if you’re in a rush you can always skip the layering and just top a bowl of the peanut butter yogurt with the fruit and peanuts…nobody will know).
PEANUT BUTTER GIVEAWAY
What other kinds of peanut butter and yogurt recipes would you like to see us make?
Leave a comment below with your answer to enter for a chance at winning a jar of of The Bee’s Knees, the peanut butter used in this recipe.
– The giveaway is open to USA residents only and will run until Thursday, July 29th, 2015 at 11:59 PM EST.
– One entry per person.
– Winner(s) will be generated via a random number generator and notified via the contact email provided on the comment form.
– Winner(s) will have until 8/5/15 to claim their prize or we will choose another winner.
– Winner will win one jar of The Bee’s Knees peanut butter. Product will be shipped by Peanut Butter & Co.
– No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Must be 18 years of age to enter. See Official Giveaway Rules.