Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
Yield: 8 servings
3 large potatoes, scrubbed
1 cup The Heat is On peanut butter
8 (8 inch) gluten-free tortillas
1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
1 yellow bell pepper, diced
1 red bell pepper, diced
1 orange bell pepper, diced
1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
1 cup Peanut Butter & Co. Barbecue Roasted Peanuts
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
2. Add potatoes; cover and cook for 30-35 minutes or until tender.
3. Remove potatoes from heat, drain and rinse under cold water. Dice potatoes into ½ inch cubes. Set aside.
4. Spread peanut butter onto each tortilla, covering the entire surface except a ½ inch outer trim.
5. Place onion, cooked potatoes, bell peppers, tomatoes and peanuts onto the center of each tortilla. Fold sides and ends over filling and roll up.
6. Serve immediately.