Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total time: 27 minutes
Yield: 3 dozen cookies
1/2 cup butter, melted
3/4 cup Peanut Butter & Co Dark Chocolate Dreams peanut butter
1/2 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/4 cups flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
sugar to roll cookies in
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a bowl mix butter, peanut butter, chocolate chips, sugar, brown sugar, egg, and vanilla with a mixer.
2. Add flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt into bowl and continue to mix until fully combined. Shape cookie mix into 1-inch balls and roll in sugar.
3. Place on ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 12-14 minutes. Immediately after taking out of the oven, lightly press a chocolate kiss into the center of each cookie. Let cool, store in airtight container and enjoy!
PEANUT BUTTER GIVEAWAY
Pamela uses her two favorite things, peanut butter & chocolate, for these holiday cookies. What other holiday cookies are you making with peanut butter this year.
Leave a comment below with your answer to enter for a chance at winning a jar of Dark Chocolate Dreams, the peanut butter used in this recipe.
– The giveaway is open to USA residents only and will run until Monday, December 16, 2013 at 11:59 PM EST.
– One entry per person.
– Winner(s) will be generated via a random number generator and notified via the contact email provided on the comment form.
– Winner(s) will have until 12/19/13 to claim their prize or we will choose another winner.
– Winner will win one 16oz jar of Dark Chocolate Dreams. Product will be shipped by Peanut Butter & Co.
– No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Must be 18 years of age to enter. See Official Giveaway Rules.
Spread the word:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
SEARCH FOR A RECIPE
- Appetizer, Breakfast, Brunch, Cake, Chicken, Chocolate, Cookies, Crunch Time, dairy-free, Dark Chocolate Dreams, Dessert, Dinner, Frosting, Gluten-free, healthy, Lunch, Mighty Maple, oatmeal, Old Fashioned Smooth, Peanut butter, Peanut Butter & Co., Peanut Butter and Jelly, Pie, recipe, Sandwich, Savory, Side dish, smoothies, Smooth Operator, Snack, Spicy, Summer, Sweet, Sweets, Thanksgiving, The Bee's Knees, The Heat is On, Treats, Vegan, Vegetables, Vegetarian, video recipe, videos, White Chocolate Wonderful, youtube