Prep time: 35 minutes
Cook Time: None
Total time: 35 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
1/2 cup chia seeds
1 1/2 cups coconut milk
1/4 cup Mighty Nut Vanilla powdered peanut butter
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1 teaspoon maple syrup
1/2 cup sliced strawberries
1/2 cup quartered figs
3 medjool dates, pitted and chopped
1 tablespoon cacao nibs for garnish
1 tablespoon hemp seeds for garnish
1. Combine chia seeds, coconut milk, sea salt, maple syrup, and powdered peanut butter in a medium sized mixing bowl.
2. Stir ingredients with a fork vigorously for 20 seconds to remove all clumps.
3. Let sit for 3 minutes. Stir vigorously for another 20 seconds. Place bowl in fridge to set for 20 minutes.
4. Remove mixture from fridge. Chia seeds should have absorbed all the milk, leaving you with a thick, pudding-like texture.
5. Place 2 spoonfuls of chia pudding into a mason jar. Add sliced strawberries. Add another spoonful of chia pudding to jar. Add figs. Add chopped dates. Add 2 more spoonfuls of chia pudding to jar. Top with more figs, cacao nibs, hemp seeds, and a strawberry for garnish.
Tags: Breakfast, Brunch, chia, Chocolate, Dessert, Gluten-free, Mighty Nut, Mighty Nut Vanilla, Peanut butter, Peanut Butter & Co., powdered peanut butter, pudding, recipe, Snack, Sweet, Vegan, Vegetarian