Prep time: 20 minutes
Active Cook time: 15 minutes
Inactive Cook time: 2 hours
Total time: 2 hours and 35 minutes
Yield: 8-10 servings
For the crust
15 plain graham crackers
7 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled
1/4 cup granulated white sugar
Pinch kosher salt
For the filling
1 cup heavy cream
1 (8 ounce) package full-fat cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup confectioner’s sugar
1 cup Smooth Operator peanut butter, divided
1 cup Marshmallow Fluff®
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
For the garnish
1/2 mini marshmallows
1/4 cup roasted salted peanuts, chopped
1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
Prepare the crust
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Crush graham crackers in food processor. Transfer to a bowl and add melted butter, sugar, and salt. With a spoon mix it up until fine and crumbly like wet sand.
3. Pour graham cracker mix into a 9-inch pie plate and press firmly into bottom and up sides. Bake 12-15 minutes, or until edges darken. Let cool completely.
Prepare the pie
4. Beat heavy cream with a mixer or by hand until stiff peaks form, and set aside.
5. In the base of a mixer, combine the cream cheese, confectioner’s sugar, 1 cup peanut butter, Fluff, and salt, and beat until light, creamy, and evenly combined.
6. Use a rubber spatula to gently fold in the whipped cream until the mixture is very light.
Assemble the pie
7. Scoop in the Fluffernutter filling, spreading evenly in the pie dish. Cover with plastic wrap and chill until set, at least 2 hours.
8. Just before serving, sprinkle the edges of the pie with mini marshmallows, chopped peanuts, and mini chocolate chips.
Note: You may also use a kitchen torch to toast the marshmallows slightly.