VIDEO RECIPE: 5 Ingredient Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Cookies
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Yield: 18 cookies
1 cup The Bee’s Knees peanut butter
1/3 cup turbinado sugar (also known as “raw sugar”)
1 large egg
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
Directions for 5 Ingredient Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Cookies:
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a large bowl or mixer, combine the peanut butter, sugar, egg, ground cinnamon, and salt, and beat until evenly combined.
3. Use a spoon or cookie scoop to scoop out 1 rounded tablespoon sized amounts of dough and place on baking sheet about 1” apart, then use a fork to press down dough and create crosshatch pattern.
4. Bake 8-10 minutes or until slightly puffed and golden around the edges. Let cool on baking sheet before serving.
Spread the word:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
Tags: Cookies, dairy-free, Dessert, five ingredients, Gluten-free, Peanut butter, Peanut Butter & Co., peanut butter cookies, recipe, Snack, Sweet, Sweets, The Bee's Knees, Treats, video recipe, videos, youtube
SEARCH FOR A RECIPE
- Appetizer, Breakfast, Brunch, Cake, Chicken, Chocolate, Cookies, Crunch Time, dairy-free, Dark Chocolate Dreams, Dessert, Dinner, Frosting, Gluten-free, healthy, Lunch, Mighty Maple, oatmeal, Old Fashioned Smooth, Peanut butter, Peanut Butter & Co., Peanut Butter and Jelly, Pie, recipe, Sandwich, Savory, Side dish, smoothies, Smooth Operator, Snack, Spicy, Summer, Sweet, Sweets, Thanksgiving, The Bee's Knees, The Heat is On, Treats, Vegan, Vegetables, Vegetarian, video recipe, videos, White Chocolate Wonderful, youtube