VIDEO RECIPE: Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Shortbread Cookies
Prep time: 15 minutes + 2 hours chill time
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total time: 2 hours and 27 minutes
Yield: 24 cookies
3/4 cup unsalted butter
1/3 cup Smooth Operator peanut butter
2/3 cup granulated white sugar
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon kosher salt
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup mini chocolate chips
1. Cream butter, peanut butter, and sugar for 5 minutes until light, fluffy, and doubled in volume.
2. Stir in vanilla, salt, and flour until thoroughly combined, then fold in chocolate chips.
3. Dump batter onto a large sheet of wax paper and shape into a long rectangle, about 14” X 2”. Wrap with wax paper and place in fridge to chill for at least 2 hours until solid.
4. Preheat oven to 375°F. Slice cookies into 1/2” thick slices and place on parchment-lined baking sheet about 2” apart.
5. Bake 10-12 minutes or until set and very lightly browned on edges. Let cool on pan 5 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to finish cooling completely.
Spread the word:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
SEARCH FOR A RECIPE
- Appetizer, Breakfast, Brunch, Cake, Chicken, Chocolate, Cookies, Crunch Time, dairy-free, Dark Chocolate Dreams, Dessert, Dinner, Frosting, Gluten-free, healthy, Lunch, Mighty Maple, oatmeal, Old Fashioned Smooth, Peanut butter, Peanut Butter & Co., Peanut Butter and Jelly, Pie, recipe, Sandwich, Savory, Side dish, smoothies, Smooth Operator, Snack, Spicy, Summer, Sweet, Sweets, Thanksgiving, The Bee's Knees, The Heat is On, Treats, Vegan, Vegetables, Vegetarian, video recipe, videos, White Chocolate Wonderful, youtube