Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
Yield: About 7 cups granola
3/4 cup Mighty Maple peanut butter
1/2 cup maple syrup
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
4 cups old fashioned rolled oats
1 cup roasted salted peanuts
1 1/2 cups dried blueberries
1. Preheat oven to 325°F. Grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. In a large pot over medium-high heat, combine the peanut butter, maple syrup, and salt, stirring constantly until the mixture is melted and smooth. Remove from heat.
3. Add the vanilla, oats, peanuts, and blueberries, and stir well until completely coated.
4. Spread the mixture on the prepared baking sheet in a single layer, and bake 20-25 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes or so to prevent the edges from burning.
5. Remove from oven and let cool completely. Granola will harden as it cools. Store in an air-tight bag or container.