Great for breakfast, lunchboxes, or as an after-school snack!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total time: 30 minutes
Yield: about 1 dozen
2 cups all purpose flour
1/4 cup granulated sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 cup The Bee’s Knees peanut butter, slightly warmed in microwave
1 cup whole milk
1 large egg
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
4 tablespoons butter, melted
1 cup raspberry jam (I used Peanut Butter & Co. Rip Roaring Raspberry Preserves)
Chopped roasted peanuts for garnish
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
2. Whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
3. In separate bowl, by hand or using a mixer, beat peanut butter, milk, egg, vanilla, and melted butter.
4. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and stir until just combined.
5. Divide batter into muffin tins using an ice cream scoop and bake for 15-20 minutes until risen and slightly golden.
6. Spread muffin tops thickly with jam, then let cool until set & garnish with chopped peanuts.