These classic candy-crowned cookies are as fun to eat as they are to bake. With just a handful of simple ingredients and a little bit of time, you’re on your way to having deliciously chewy and chocolaty treats!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Yield: 15 cookies
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 cup Smooth Operator peanut butter
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 large egg
1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
Chocolate kiss candies, unwrapped
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, whisk to combine flour, baking powder, and baking soda. In a large bowl, using an electric mixer, beat peanut butter, and sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla until combined.
2. Portion dough into 1-inch balls and arrange on parchment-lined baking sheets about 1-inch apart. Bake cookies 10 to 12 minutes, or until lightly browned on edges; immediately upon removing from oven, press a chocolate kiss into center of each cookie. Let cookies cool completely on a wire rack.
Spread the word:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
SEARCH FOR A RECIPE
- Appetizer, Breakfast, Brunch, Cake, Chicken, Chocolate, Cookies, Crunch Time, dairy-free, Dark Chocolate Dreams, Dessert, Dinner, Frosting, Gluten-free, healthy, Lunch, Mighty Maple, oatmeal, Old Fashioned Smooth, Peanut butter, Peanut Butter & Co., Peanut Butter and Jelly, Pie, recipe, Sandwich, Savory, Side dish, smoothies, Smooth Operator, Snack, Spicy, Summer, Sweet, Sweets, Thanksgiving, The Bee's Knees, The Heat is On, Treats, Vegan, Vegetables, Vegetarian, video recipe, videos, White Chocolate Wonderful, youtube