VIDEO RECIPE: Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Blondies
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
Yield: 16 blondies
1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
1 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup Smooth Operator peanut butter
1 large egg, room temperature
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
1 1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease an 8 or 9-inch square pan, and line with foil so it overhangs.
2. Combine melted butter, brown sugar, and peanut butter, and beat until smooth. Beat in egg, vanilla, salt, and flour until evenly combined.
3. Fold in chocolate chips, then spread batter in pan and bake 20-25 minutes, or until set in the center.
4. Let cool completely in pan before lifting out and cutting.
Spread the word:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
SEARCH FOR A RECIPE
- Appetizer, Breakfast, Brunch, Cake, Chicken, Chocolate, Cookies, Crunch Time, dairy-free, Dark Chocolate Dreams, Dessert, Dinner, Frosting, Gluten-free, healthy, Lunch, Mighty Maple, oatmeal, Old Fashioned Smooth, Peanut butter, Peanut Butter & Co., Peanut Butter and Jelly, Pie, recipe, Sandwich, Savory, Side dish, smoothies, Smooth Operator, Snack, Spicy, Summer, Sweet, Sweets, Thanksgiving, The Bee's Knees, The Heat is On, Treats, Vegan, Vegetables, Vegetarian, video recipe, videos, White Chocolate Wonderful, youtube