Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total time: 50 minutes
Yield: 12 cupcakes
1 1/4 cups cake flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
2/3 cups Smooth Operator peanut butter
1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened to room temperature
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
2 large eggs, room temperature
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/4 cup whole milk
3/4 cup raspberry jam
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a cupcake tin with 12 paper liners.
2. Whisk together flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Set aside.
3. In the base of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream together butter and sugar for 3 minutes. Beat in eggs, vanilla, and milk until evenly combined.
4. Add the flour mixture, and mix in just until combined. Divide into prepared cupcake pan and bake about 20 minutes, or until risen, slightly golden, and a cake tester comes out clean.
5. Remove from pan and let cool completely on a rack.
6. Use a melon baller or tablespoon to scoop out a small well in each cake. Fill with jam, then top with Peanut Butter Buttercream Frosting before serving.
Tags: Cake, Cupcakes, Dessert, Frosting, Jelly, Peanut butter, Peanut Butter & Co., Peanut Butter and Jelly, raspberry jam, recipe, Smooth Operator, Snack, Sweet, Treats, video recipe, videos, youtube