Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Total time: 50 minutes
Yield: 12 servings
2 (16-ounce) cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuit dough
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
1 cup roasted salted peanuts, coarsely chopped
1 cup packed dark brown sugar
1/2 cup Mighty Maple peanut butter
3/4 cup butter
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1/3 cup Mighty Maple peanut butter, melted in microwave
1 teaspoon Maldon or other flaky sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Generously grease a 12-cup fluted bundt or tube pan.
2. Cut each of the biscuit dough rounds into quarters then drop into a large gallon-sized plastic bag. Add the cinnamon, sugar, and salt, and toss to coat.
3. Layer the dough balls in the baking pan, alternating layers with handfuls of chopped peanuts.
4. In a small saucepan, combine the butter, peanut butter, sugar, and vanilla over medium heat, stirring until melted and smooth. Pour the hot sauce evenly over the biscuit pieces, allowing it to soak in on all the sides.
5. Bake 30 minutes, or until golden brown, puffed and fully baked through. Let cool in pan 10 minutes, then turn over onto baking dish.
6. Drizzle with the remaining peanut butter, sprinkle with the flaky salt, and serve still warm.