Prep time: 2 hours (includes chilling time for chocolate)
Cook Time: None
Total time: 2 hours
Yield: Makes about 10 (2-inch) candy cups
2 cups (about 12 ounces) good-quality chopped white chocolate or white chocolate chips
3/4 cup White Chocolate Wonderful peanut butter
1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
10 (2-inch) aluminum/tin foil muffin liners
1. Place chocolate in the top of a double boiler (or make your own by setting a heat-proof bowl over a pot with 1-inch of water) over high heat. Bring the water to a boil and then reduce stove heat to low.
2. Continuously stir the chocolate until completely melted. Remove bowl from the heat and place on a heatproof surface.
3. Using a small spoon, “paint” the melted chocolate all over the insides of tin foil muffin liners (the tinfoil cups are easier to peel off than the paper cups). The layer of chocolate should be thick enough so that you cannot see through it, but thin enough that the paper cups remain upright and intact. You will not use all of the melted chocolate in this step.
4. Allow chocolate cups to cool and harden completely by placing on a tray in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. You can also complete this step the night before.
5. In a small bowl, stir together the White Chocolate Wonderful peanut butter and vanilla extract until smooth.
6. Using a mini ice cream scoop or a small spoon, evenly divide the peanut butter between the hardened chocolate cups. Smooth the top to create an even surface.
7. If the remaining melted chocolate has hardened too much, simply repeat steps 1-2.
8. Evenly divide the remaining melted chocolate amongst the filled cups, smoothing the tops and making sure the chocolate reaches all the way to the edges in order to seal the cups.
9. Chill in the refrigerator until set, about 1-2 hours.
10. Unwrap cups and enjoy! You can also store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer.