This is my variation of the ‘fluffernutter’ which is a sandwich made with peanut butter and marshmallow fluff usually served on white bread. I decided to make almond & cashew butter cookies and sandwich them with marshmallow cream in the center. Hello delicious! The cookies are so soft and the marshmallow cream is so smooth – it’s like the s’mores cousin.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10-12 minutes
Total time: 24 minutes
Yield: 24 cookies, 12 sandwiches
1 1/4 cup all purpose flour
3/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
3/4 cup Bestie Almond & Cashew Butter
1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
1/3 cup granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup marshmallow cream
- 1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Spray two baking sheets with cooking spray.
- 2. In a large bowl whisk together the flours, salt and baking soda.
- 3. In another large bowl beat together the butter, Bestie Almond & Cashew butter and sugars until fluffy. Add the vanilla and egg and beat until well combined.
- 4. Gradually stir in the flour mixture, blending well.
- 5. Using cookie scoop, place rounded tablespoons of dough on the baking sheets.
- 6. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- 7. Once cookies have completely cooled, spread 1/2 tablespoonful of marshmallow cream on the bottom of one cookie and top with another cookie to make a sandwich.
SEARCH FOR A RECIPE
- Appetizer, Breakfast, Brunch, Cake, Chicken, Chocolate, Cookies, Crunch Time, dairy-free, Dark Chocolate Dreams, Dessert, Dinner, Frosting, Gluten-free, healthy, Lunch, Mighty Maple, oatmeal, Old Fashioned Smooth, Peanut butter, Peanut Butter & Co., Peanut Butter and Jelly, Pie, recipe, Sandwich, Savory, Side dish, smoothies, Smooth Operator, Snack, Spicy, Summer, Sweet, Sweets, Thanksgiving, The Bee's Knees, The Heat is On, Treats, Vegan, Vegetables, Vegetarian, video recipe, videos, White Chocolate Wonderful, youtube