A delicious swirl of Bestie Almond & Cashew butter makes these brownies both decadent and divine. The almond & cashew butter and chocolate marries together so well you’ll think they couldn’t possibly live apart. These brownies are thick, fudgy, and best served warm out of the oven with a scoop of ice cream topped with a warm Bestie Almond & Cashew butter drizzle. Great for birthday parties, work parties, family parties and more. Everyone will be begging you for the recipe, and will be pleasantly surprised at how simple this elegant treat is to prepare.
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 25 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
Yield: 16 brownies
1 cup white flour
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1 1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
3/4 cup butter, melted
1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup chocolate chips
1/3 cup Bestie Almond & Cashew Butter
- 1. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Lightly spray (2) 8×8 baking pans or (1) 9×13 baking pan with cooking spray; set aside.
- 2. In a large bowl mix together dry ingredients: flour, cocoa powder, sugar and baking powder.
- 3. Stir in melted butter, eggs, and vanilla until well combined. Add chocolate chips.
- 4. Gradually stir in the flour mixture, blending well.
- 5. Pour batter into prepared pan(s). Drop the Bestie Almond & Cashew butter by tablespoonfuls onto the batter. Using a butter knife swirl the Bestie in a figure eight pattern. Make sure to incorporate the Bestie throughout the batter, but do not overmix.
- 6. Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool completely in pan.