Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 – 10 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
Yield: 8 waffles
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, sifted
1 tbsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
2 large eggs
1 1/3 cups skim milk
2 tbsps sugar
1 tsp vanilla
4 tbsps salted butter
1/2 cup Chocmeister Milk Chocolatey hazelnut spread
more butter, maple syrup, and Chocmeister for topping
nonstick waffle maker
1. Preheat your waffle iron to just past the “Medium” setting.
2. In large mixing bowl combine the flour, baking powder, and salt. In another mixing bowl whisk together the milk, eggs, sugar, and vanilla.
3. Melt the butter in the microwave, ~15 seconds, then combine with the Chocmeister, stirring until smooth. Next, add the Chocmeister mixture to the milk and eggs, whisking until well combined.
4. Slowly add the dry ingredients to the wet, stirring until the batter takes shape.
5. Pour batter onto the heated waffle iron, starting at the center of each grid then spreading out as needed – The batter will be thick, so don’t worry about over-spreading, the waffle iron will do most of the work! Close the lid and wait until finished cooking, ~2 minutes per batch. Repeat until all ingredients have been used, transferring cooked waffles to wire cooling rack as you go.
6. When ready, serve waffles with toppings of your choosing!