Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: None
Total time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 servings
2 apples, thinly sliced
2 plums, thinly sliced
1 cup sweet cherries, halved
1 cup blueberries
1/3 cup Crunch Time peanut butter
2-3 tablespoons apple cider
2 tablespoons brown sugar
1. In a small bowl, combine Crunch Time peanut butter and brown sugar. Add apple cider 1 tablespoon at a time, until you reach desired consistency.
2. In a bowl, combine apples, plums, cherries, blueberries. Top with the Crunch Time dressing. Enjoy!
PEANUT BUTTER GIVEAWAY
What other fruits would you like to add to this fruit salad?
Leave a comment below with your answer to enter for a chance at winning a jar of Crunch Time, the peanut butter used in this recipe!
– The giveaway is open to USA residents only and will run until Monday, September 3, 2012 at 11:59 PM EST.
– One entry per person.
– Winner(s) will be generated via a random number generator and notified via the contact email provided on the comment form.
– Winner(s) will have until 9/07/12 to claim their prize or we will choose another winner.
– Winner will win one 16oz jar of Crunch Time peanut butter ($5 value). Product will be shipped by Peanut Butter & Co.
– No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Must be 18 years of age to enter. See Official Giveaway Rules.