Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
Yield: 16 brownies
For the brownies
8 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
1 1/4 cups + 2 tablespoons sugar
3/4 cup + 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
4 tablespoons Mighty Nut Chocolate powdered peanut butter
4 tablespoons water
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon vanilla
2 large eggs
1/2 cup flour
For the swirl
6 tablespoons Mighty Nut Chocolate powdered peanut butter
3 tablespoons water
1. Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line an 8 X 8-inch baking pan with parchment paper so that it hangs over all 4 sides (so you can easily lift the brownies out later).
2. Add the butter, sugar, cocoa powder, powdered peanut butter, water, and salt to a medium saucepan over medium heat. Whisk continuously until the butter is melted and the mixture is smooth and glossy, about 2 minutes. Turn off the heat and cool 5 minutes.
3. Whisk in the eggs 1 at a time, and then whisk in the flour.
4. Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
5. For the swirl, stir together the powdered peanut butter and water in a small bowl.
6. Dollop the peanut butter on top of the brownie batter and use a wooden pick to swirl it in.
7. Bake until a wooden pick inserted in the center comes out moist with batter, about 25 to 30 minutes; be careful not to over-bake.
8. Cool completely on a wire rack before cutting.