Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 1 hour and 10 minutes
Total time: 1 hour and 15 minutes
Yield: 6 servings
3/4 cup chia seeds
3 tablespoons The Bee’s Knees peanut butter
3 tablespoons raw honey
3 1/4 cups almond milk
1. Whisk the peanut butter and honey together in a medium glass bowl. Slowly whisk in almond milk. Once these ingredients are well-combined, stir in chia seeds.
2. Let this mixture sit for about 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes or so. Cover and place in the fridge for an hour, at which point the pudding will be ready to serve.
Note: You can prepare pudding 1-2 days ahead. If it becomes too thick after sitting awhile, simply stir in a little more almond milk.
PEANUT BUTTER GIVEAWAY
In this recipe Amelia combines the yumminess of peanut butter with the health benefits of Chia seeds. How else could you use peanut butter to stay healthy while satisfying your taste buds?
Leave a comment below with your answer to enter for a chance at winning a jar of The Bee’s Knees, the peanut butter used in this recipe.
– The giveaway is open to USA residents only and will run until Monday, October 28, 2013 at 11:59 PM EST.
– One entry per person.
– Winner(s) will be generated via a random number generator and notified via the contact email provided on the comment form.
– Winner(s) will have until 10/3113 to claim their prize or we will choose another winner.
– Winner will win one 16oz jar of The Bee’s Knees. Product will be shipped by Peanut Butter & Co.
– No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. Must be 18 years of age to enter. See Official Giveaway Rules.