Make sure to leave an extra few pounds of Easter ham to make leftover Cuban sandwiches! This recipe uses all the traditional makings for a Cuban sandwich (mustard, pickles, Swiss cheese) plus our Maple Peanut Butter Glazed Ham recipe. Pressed in a pan with butter just until the bread is toasted and the cheese is melted, the finished sandwiches can be dipped in the maple peanut butter glaze for an additional layer of savory-sweet deliciousness.
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
Yield: as many as you would like to make
1. Spread rolls with mustard.
2. Layer on ham, pickles, and Swiss cheese.
3. Butter top side of closed sandwiches.
4. Preheat skillet or panini press, and place sandwiches butter-side down. Press and grill until toasted and cheese is melted.
5. Cut in half and serve with leftover ham glaze for dipping.