VIDEO RECIPE: Peanut Butter & Raspberry Jam Thumbprint Cookies
Instead of using regular smooth peanut butter Caroline Wright uses The Bee’s Knees peanut butter which gives this regular lunchbox cookie a delightful hint-of- honey flavor.
Add these to your holiday cookie trays and they’ll be gobbled up immediately!
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Yield: 15 cookies
3/4 all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup The Bee’s Knees peanut butter
1/2 stick (4 tablespoons) unsalted butter, softened
1/4 cup light-brown sugar, firmly packed
1/2 cup granulated sugar, divided
1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1/3 cup raspberry jam
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder and baking soda.
2. In the bowl of an electric mixer, combine peanut butter, butter, light-brown sugar and 1/4 cup granulated sugar; beat until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Beat in vanilla. With mixer on low speed, gradually add flour mixture just until combined.
3. Using a cookie scoop or leveled tablespoon measure, form dough into 1-inch balls. Roll balls of dough in remaining ¼ cup granulated sugar and transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet, about 1-inch apart. Bake 10 minutes until cookies are puffed; remove from oven and use the back of a rounded ½-teaspoon measure to make an indentation on top of each cookie.
4. Return cookies to oven to bake until golden brown around edges, 3 to 5 minutes more. Let cookies cool completely on sheet pans. Spoon ½ teaspoon jam into each cookie.
Spread the word:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
SEARCH FOR A RECIPE
- Appetizer, Breakfast, Brunch, Cake, Chicken, Chocolate, Cookies, Crunch Time, dairy-free, Dark Chocolate Dreams, Dessert, Dinner, Frosting, Gluten-free, healthy, Lunch, Mighty Maple, oatmeal, Old Fashioned Smooth, Peanut butter, Peanut Butter & Co., Peanut Butter and Jelly, Pie, recipe, Sandwich, Savory, Side dish, smoothies, Smooth Operator, Snack, Spicy, Summer, Sweet, Sweets, Thanksgiving, The Bee's Knees, The Heat is On, Treats, Vegan, Vegetables, Vegetarian, video recipe, videos, White Chocolate Wonderful, youtube