VIDEO RECIPE: Chocolate Cherry Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies (Gluten-Free)
These gluten-free cookies are incredibly easy to make and use only one pot, so they’re great to make with kids! The tart dried cherries provide a nice contrast to the chocolate-y flavor of the cookies. Since there’s no baking involved, these tasty treats are ready to enjoy in no time!
Prep time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Yield: 24 cookies
1/2 cup unsalted butter
1/2 cup whole milk
2 cups granulated white sugar
1/2 cup Dark Chocolate Dreams peanut butter
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon kosher salt
3 cups old fashioned rolled oats
1 cup roasted salted peanuts
1 1/2 cups dried cherries
Maldon or other flaky salt for sprinkling on top
1. Line two baking sheets with wax or parchment paper.
2. Combine the butter, milk, and sugar in a large pot over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally until the butter is melted.
3.Add the peanut butter, vanilla, and salt, and bring to a boil for two minutes, stirring continuously.
4. Remove from heat, and add the oats, peanuts, and cherries, and stir well until evenly coated.
5. Drop mixture by spoonfuls onto prepared sheets, sprinkle with a bit of flaky salt on top, and let cool completely at room temperature or in the refrigerator. Cookies will harden as they cool.
Spread the word:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
SEARCH FOR A RECIPE
- Appetizer, Breakfast, Brunch, Cake, Chicken, Chocolate, Cookies, Crunch Time, dairy-free, Dark Chocolate Dreams, Dessert, Dinner, Frosting, Gluten-free, healthy, Lunch, Mighty Maple, oatmeal, Old Fashioned Smooth, Peanut butter, Peanut Butter & Co., Peanut Butter and Jelly, Pie, recipe, Sandwich, Savory, Side dish, smoothies, Smooth Operator, Snack, Spicy, Summer, Sweet, Sweets, Thanksgiving, The Bee's Knees, The Heat is On, Treats, Vegan, Vegetables, Vegetarian, video recipe, videos, White Chocolate Wonderful, youtube